Classic Flexible Work Arrangements
Tools from the global leader
Our firm has refined the essential tools of workplace flexibility for more than two decades. Its proven online offerings of FlexWise Guidelines, implementation trainings and robust monitoring software set the standard for the traditional flexible options from part-time to remote work. From small accounting firms to global Fortune 100 companies, our systems deliver engagement, recruitment and retention.
Mapping the full FWA menu
This central tool in all clients’ flexibility initiatives includes these customizable features:
- Strong statements of senior leader support
- Full menu of Flexible Work Arrangements
- Principles of mutual respect and benefit
- Self-assessment tools to identify user “fit”
- Decision-making process and proposal form
- Supports from Troubleshooting to FAQs
CONTACT US to discuss, tour our FWA guide
Detailed Guides to Implementation
Mutual Respect training offers the best foundation. But our best practice tutorials draw on decades of training managers and employees to “get it right” by:
- Identifying gains for employer, employee
- Charting key implementation steps
- Defining manager protocols
- Providing troubleshooting scenarios
- Outlining an evaluation process
CONTACT US to discuss, tour our trainings
Fully automated processing and reporting tool
This proven, intuitive processor of new, modified and hybrid proposals yields actionable initiative insight by:
- Building and regularly updating staff profiles
- Moving users through clear, simple processes
- Allowing tailored options, screens, agreements
- Capturing and reporting extensive usage data
- Supporting robust reviews and evaluations
CONTACT US to preview our system
A FLEXIBILITY SUCCESS STORY FROM
Aggressive initiative retained key talent in a challenging time
Facing major staff realignments across US and European operations, this leading biotechnology firm determined that enhancing staff control of their schedules would strengthen retention of key contributors.
Our teams drove global design research, FWA tool customization and multi-level training to transform Amgen’s approach to scheduling. Our respective senior leaders guided and regularly reinvented the “FlexAbility” system to assure consistent adoption.
The flexible work rollout was well-received across both the US and European Amgen sites. The initiative led to substantial usage of FWAs in the company and helped engage employees in the wake of the firm’s first significant down-sizing.